Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Week of October 6, 2014

Holy Cow what a week!!!! So we got to see the movie Meet the Mormons on Tuesday because they don't want missionaries going to the theater, so they sent President a copy to show to all the missionaries. IT WAS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!! You have to go see it! It was one of the best movies I've ever seen. They do an amazing job of capturing members as they really are, and showing not so much what our beliefs are, but showing who we are because of our beliefs. They showed it in Salt Lake to a trial group of non-members and 75% of the people said they would be more receptive if the missionaries came to their door. It's so powerful I loved it! And during the Navy Football coach part.... Haha I haven't felt adrenaline like that in 15 months! Haha just the whole sports atmosphere.... I miss it. Haha but it was such a good movie go see it!



So conference was ok for me.  It was just back to the basics, which was good and it made me think about ways I can tighten up.



Not much else is new here. Just keep pluggin along :) We're going disc golfing so that will be fun! I'm excited!  Have a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment